Cranial Workflow Demonstration
Dedicated to Transforming Cranial Navigation Through Machine-vision Image Guided Surgery (MvIGS)
7D Surgical has dedicated the full strength of its resources, talents, and energy toward a single goal: providing the first and only MvIGS system that allows surgeons to perform fast, cost-effective, accurate image guidance.
THOUSANDS OF VIRTUAL FIDUCIALS WITH JUST A FLASH™ OF LIGHT
FAST. EFFICIENT. ACCURATE.
The 7D Surgical System is the first and only Machine-vision Image Guided Surgery (MvIGS) platform. The system delivers on the promise of image guided surgery (IGS) and allows surgeons to perform fast, cost-effective, accurate image guidance. Unlike conventional IGS systems that rely on time-consuming registration devices or laborious point matching techniques, MvIGS uses only visible light for nearly instantaneous cranial registrations.
7D Surgical has integrated the power of Machine-vision into cranial surgeries, allowing effortless registration using the patient’s own anatomy as virtual fiducials.
- With only a Flash™ of light, over 300,000 points are digitized using 7D’s advanced cranial software algorithms.
- With the accuracy of a true contactless registration, the MvIGS system can also Flash™ directly to the skull surface, eliminating the need for sponge fiducials and enabling accurate post-fossa registration.
- The MvIGS navigation technology is embedded in an onboard overhead surgical light, which eliminates line of sight frustrations in the operating room, and along with foot pedal control of the software, puts the surgeon in total control.
FLASH REGISTRATION – SKIN
- In a Flash™, a constellation of over 300,000 virtual fiducials are captured automatically
- 7D’s dual-plane reference array allows for seamless transition between facial and posterior fossa registrations
- Move beyond sponge fiducials – 7D’s virtual fiducials use the patient’s own anatomy for extremely accurate Flash™ Registrations
- Totally contactless registration
“Thousands of virtual fiducials displayed in orange and green”
FLASH REGISTRATION – SKULL
- Machine-vision enables accurate posterior fossa registration by Flashing directly to the skull
- Effortlessly navigate any region by Flashing directly to the area of interest
- Contactless registration enables a sterile workflow
- 7D’s instantaneous linked registration technology removes the need for inefficient and time-consuming image fusion
- Advanced technology enables navigation with layered CT and MRI datasets registered directly to the patient in real-time
- Eliminate the error associated with traditional image fusion by registering directly to the patient in just seconds
Our 7D Surgical System is the First Ever MvIGS Platform, Helping Surgeons to:
Deliver high quality, accurate procedures
Use only visible light to complete near instataneous cranial registrations.
Increase surgeon control
Improve IGS workflow efficiencies