At 7D Surgical you will find a diverse and vibrant team leading the change in Canada’s fast-growing medical device industry. Our product has won several awards for the most innovative and practical products to treat patients requiring spinal or cranial surgery. The 7D Surgical system is actively being used all around the world, serving over 3,000 patients to date in Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, and Germany - with plans to continue expanding our global footprint.
We are looking for talent! Our company is recruiting for Software Quality Assurance Analyst I.
As part of our team, you will be integrated directly into the product development lifecycle and play a critical role in shaping the final product. In addition, you will have the opportunity to observe surgical cases and see first-hand how our products are helping patients.
What Makes Us Attractive?
- Our mighty team of 60+ employees, supported by 10+ PhD and Masters degrees, has the vision, determination, and skills to solve challenging and pressing problems faced by clinicians
- We work in an environment which encourages a balance between work and personal life
- We are conveniently located near transit lines, with free parking and parks around the office
- You can follow our success story at 7dsurgical.com
- Ensure the timely delivery of safe and effective medical device system and software in the field.
- Work closely with the team and stakeholders to understand the software requirement specifications and design.
- Execute test cases and create detailed test records.
- Identify, analyze, and report bugs with detailed descriptions.
- Work closely with the team to support the analysis of any reported bugs.
- Effectively manage timeline to meet the project deadline.
- Communicate any issues or potential issues, including schedule slips, to peers on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in testing customer-facing software, preferably in the medical device field.
- Experience in conducting functional, integration, system, user acceptance, exploratory and regression testing.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle such as Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience using defect tracking software such Azure DevOps, JIRA, ClearQuest
- Attention to details and good work ethics.
- Healthy obsession over product quality.
- Commitment to project timeline.