At 7D Surgical you will find a diverse and vibrant team leading the change in Canada’s fast-growing medical device industry. Our product has won several awards for the most innovative and practical products to treat patients requiring spinal or cranial surgery. The 7D Surgical system is actively being used all around the world, serving over 3,000 patients to date in Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, and Germany - with plans to continue expanding our global footprint.
We are looking for talent! Our company is recruiting for Software Developer I.
As part of our team, you will be integrated directly into the product development lifecycle and play a critical role in shaping the final product. In addition, you will have the opportunity to observe surgical cases and see first-hand how our products are helping patients.
What Makes Us Attractive?
- Our mighty team of 60+ employees, supported by 10+ PhD and Masters degrees, has the vision, determination, and skills to solve challenging and pressing problems faced by clinicians
- We work in an environment which encourages a balance between work and personal life
- We are conveniently located near transit lines, with free parking and parks around the office
- You can follow our success story at 7dsurgical.com
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle in compliance to applicable regulations (ISO 13485).
- Design and implement software solutions based on provided requirements.
- Write documentation in compliance with a documented quality management system.
- Contribute to peer code review, demonstrations, software maintenance, and unit testing.
- Identify and resolves root causes for software defects.
- Collaborate with software QA to facilitate system testing.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Software development experience, preferably using C# and/or C++, in a related field.
- Proficiency with one or more software source control system(s) (e.g. Subversion, Git, etc.).